University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, BA, 2007
Hamline University School of Law, JD, 2010
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
State of Minnesota, 2010
Luke Neuville, Attorney at Law
At Neuville Law Office, Luke dedicates 100% of his practice to criminal defense and defending clients in the Twin Cities and greater St. Cloud area facing DWI/DUI charges, serious felonies, including criminal sexual conduct, drug charges, assault and domestic assault, and all types of misdemeanors. Minneapolis DWI Attorney
Since 2012, Luke has successfully defended the rights of the criminally accused by providing aggressive advocacy and effective defense strategies to obtain the most favorable outcomes possible for serious legal challenges. Minneapolis DWI Attorney
A veteran of thousands of cases, Luke has achieved unprecedented success, getting criminal charges against many of his clients dismissed or resolved with no resulting jail time or criminal record. If you need to go to trial, Luke has years of criminal trial experience with many of his trials resulting in not guilty verdicts. Minneapolis DWI Attorney
Personable and compassionate, Luke understands that good people sometimes find themselves in bad situations, and he will work closely with you and offer the solid advice you need to make the best informed decisions about the matters that impact your criminal case. Luke has earned a reputation as a trusted source for top-notch criminal defense representation in and around the Minneapolis and St. Cloud area. Minneapolis DWI Attorney
Do not delay in retaining the experienced and aggressive legal counsel you need. For effective representation from a local attorney devoted to helping you in any way possible, turn to Neuville Law Office. To receive a free initial consultation about your case, contact Luke directly to schedule an appointment at his downtown Minneapolis or downtown St. Cloud offices, or another convenient location. Minneapolis DWI Attorney
Luke was born and raised in Northfield, MN and resides in northeast Minneapolis with his wife, Maggie and their two sons, Archie and Andrew.
Why Choose Us?
At Neuville Law Office, it’s understood that criminal charges of any type can negatively impact so many areas of your life. It can uproot you and your family and can cost you your most valuable asset – your time. Luke understands why it can be such a difficult decision when choosing to hire a Criminal Defense Attorney for your case. So what should you consider when searching for the right Criminal Defense Attorney for your case and why you should hire Neuville Law Office to defend you in court.
- If Luke takes on your case he will treat it with the utmost priority. That means he understands what’s at stake and is available to take your call when you need it! Luke will never leave you hanging. Neuville Law Office doesn’t work just morning to evening, but start to finish.
- At Neuville Law Office, you will be treated with the utmost professionalism and the respect you deserve. Luke understands that sometimes people go through difficult times in life and may make bad choices. You will not be judged – you will be represented!
- From the onset of your case, Luke will be completely honest with you and give you the most realistic expectations of potential outcomes of your case.
- Luke has years of experiences in Minnesota defending the rights and freedoms of the criminally accused. With Neuville Law Office you get the best legal knowledge and tools to help you win your case.
- Luke’s record speaks for itself. Luke’s goal is to provide you the best defense to deliver the best outcome without having to go to trial. However, if a trial is necessary to get you the most favorable outcome, you should have full confidence Luke will provide the best possible defense in court.
- Luke is completely honest about how fees work and he promises to provide top legal representation at a reasonable rate.
- Throughout your case and/or trial, Luke will keep you in the loop the entire time. Luke understands that legal jargon might not be easy for everyone to understand, therefore he will spend the extra time to help explain all aspects of your case in easily understood terms.
Complete Practice Areas:
Contact us so we can help you:
Phone: (612) 293-6654
Fax: (612) 437-4904
310 4th Avenue South, Suite 5010, Minneapolis, MN 55415
ST. CLOUD OFFICE
400 1st Street South, Suite 600, St. Cloud, MN 56301